Aims and Objectives
Wherever possible, we have tried to make this website accessible and easy to use. To this end, it has taken account of various standards and recommendations to:
- Adhere to XHTML 1.0 Standards. ( )
- Use valid CSS for styling of content. ( )
- Provide a common menu system on all pages.
- Select fonts and colours to enhance readability.
- Provide keyboard only access as well as mouse actions.
- Follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Meet Web Accessibility Initiative conformance level AA or better ( )
- Ensure compatibility with major browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera)
Whatever browser you are using to view this site there are tools available to help with accessibility. Some are built in to the browsers, for instance, Firefox and Internet Explorer will enlarge or decrease the text size by holding down the <Ctrl> key and pressing +/-.